On Justiniano Street, a building has sheltered the same family since it was built back in 1880. Since then, successive generations have contemplated the evolution of the city from the same enclave, accumulating memories within its walls. The end of the 19th century, the republic, the civil war, the dictatorship, the transition, these and other episodes left their mark both on the building and its inhabitants, who took care to maintain it as well as possible until it was inevitable to carry out a comprehensive reform that would allow it to remain in use for another hundred years.
The rehabilitation has contemplated reforms of all the main aspects such as the consolidation of its structural elements, the renovation of all the installations, the complete replacement of the top floor or the radical change of the interior distributions. However, all this was done with the utmost care and respect for the original construction, seeking to restore and reuse the existing elements as much as possible, so that its inhabitants can continue living in a place that will continue to be very familiar to them.
30 abril 2016